Ok, so I have been tagged by Chris. Apparently this means I need to reveal five lesser known facts about myself. Then I have to pass it on to five other people I know.
I really never ever respond to chain letters, but I’ll make an exception this time, because the lack of threats attached to the invitation. Anyhow, who in here doesn’t love to talk about oneself? Not me. So, here goes:
- I was almost strangled at birth because the umbilical cord was wrapped several times around my head when I got out of that nice place. Witnesses (well, my poor mum and unknown doctor) claim I was quite blue in my face. So, this could have been a very short list indeed.
- For a brief time in my youth I was actually dating a winner of the Elite “Face of the Year” world model competition. This improved my status immensly among my more superficial friends. And with my dad, strangely enough.
- I play classical piano. Nowadays, mostly to relax. I find it very hard to play without notes though. Jazz seems to be an unreachable goal for me. Classical music seems to be one of the few things I can listen to when programming without it having a negative effect on my attention.
- My favorite food is Sole Walewska, a fish dish with lobster, white wine, and some other stuff. I had that dish the first time in Mallorca when I was just 5 years old. I’ve only had it a few times in my life after that and I’m afraid that if I would have it again it would not taste as good as I remember. Kind of like watching those exciting first episodes of Space: 1999 (if anyone remembers) as a grown-up. What a disappointment!
- I really love dogs, and they seem to like me back ok too. I grew up with my best pal Mouche (it means “fly” in French), who was a West Highland White Terrier. He died when he was 16 years old and I remember I felt like I would die too. I really must get my own dog some time. In the mean time I decided to name my company after him.
So, I will pass the torch over to some people I know are simply dying to make an impression. These are: Måns, Ulrika, Peter K, Tobias H, and Mikael E. Look forward to reading you entries.